View Single Post
Old
03-24-2008, 02:27 PM
Nordique

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by spank303 View Post
He went out with back spasms in Feb 2007. Then determined he needed surgery over the summer. It went ok, but then something was not healing right so he had another back surgery in August or September. He was supposed to come back in December but it wasn't healing as fast as they wanted. He had good days and bad days, he would skate then be in pain the next day and not be able to skate for a few days again. The return date kept getting pushed back and he knew he wouldn't be able to work himself back into game shape in time for meaningful play so he just shut it down this whole season. The doctor's say all he can do is rest and let it heal. So he's just slowly working out and apparently now doing some light skating. He thinks he should be ready to go by training camp in September. A lot of Preds fans though aren't as optimistic that he will be the same factor out there or that he will ever play again, though we would all love to see Sully back on the ice!
Heck, I live in Columbus, OH and I'd love to see him back. The guy is a great hockey player, and a class act.

btw, I'll apologize in advance for spoiling your playoff run

Last edited by Nordique: 03-24-2008 at 02:41 PM.
Nordique is offline   Reply With Quote