The NHL's Top 10
View Single Post
05-04-2004, 08:32 AM
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: SOB Southern Ontario
Originally Posted by
1. Ilya Kovalchuk- Raw talent-wise, one of the best in the league and willing to play physical when required. Can't see any reason why he won't continue to improve.
2. Joe Thornton- After a sub par playoffs performance, the heat is on to rebound with a significantly better regular season.
3. Marian Hossa- Skilled and strong, entering the prime years of his career.
4. Nicklas Lidstrom- Had a smaller share of the offensive duties this year on the Detroit blueline but I expect that to change agains next year.
5. Markus Naslund- Until put off course by an injury, was on pace for 104 points. Wasn't the same after it.
6. Zdeno Chara- Quickly establishing himself as one of the best, if not THE best deffensive dmen in the league.
7. Alex Tanguay- Has proven this year he doesn't need Forsberg to carry him with a breakthrough season. With Kariya, Selanne, and Forsberg possibly leaving the Avalanche next season, he'll face additional responsibilities.
8. Roberto Luongo- With a maturing team, he may just take them to the playoffs
- Has strengthened his all around game and was one of the best deffensemen in the league this season. Playing with Leetch full time next year will benefit his numbers.
10. Scott Niedermayer- With the future of Stevens in the air, Niedermayer is now the number one deffenseman in New Jersey, and will be an essential part of the continued success of their system.
McCAbe a top ten player in the NHL... :lol
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Coburnfan05