View Single Post
Old
03-25-2008, 04:37 PM
Bouze

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joretus View Post
Really nice start Bouze! Have to say one of the best I have seen in hfboards ever. I mean, that have to be taken some time...

Anyways, something about finns. I would have Manelius over Kivistö, but that's just me. Haula won't be playing in Finland it seems next season. He will be coming to NA. Not sure about which league/team, but at least "korkki" could know. You could privatemessage him and ask.

I think could give some kind of scouting report about Toni Rajala which you could use, if want to.

Strengths: Great skater, good stickhandler, quite good wrist shot and sees the game really well. Looking for passes, but not afraid of trying own shot. Quite good backchecker with his good stickhandling and awesome speed.

Weaknesses: Size, he isn't too short to come NHL'er, but his height isn't really good one either. And he is thin as thoothstick. Problems in own end when starting up the game.

Projection: If gets enough size(mostly muscle) 1st line forward with star calibre.

Feel free to use it(and correct possible spelling errors, my english is crappy and I'm tired). Could post something about Manelius, Kivistö and Karjalainen as well, if needed.
I think I'll wait for next year before starting to write / copy scouting reports because lots of things can change in the games of players until draft time, june '09. It's still nice to read scouting reports even though it's early, all information is welcome, it's a 2009 Draft Talk thread after all!