View Single Post
Old
05-04-2004, 02:43 PM
brettski011

vCash: 500
I don't post much here, but constantly read everybody's input... for the rangers next season personally i'd like to see the following

LW C RW
Prucha Bonk Jagr
Rucinsky Rolston Balej
Murray Holik Barnaby
Green Betts Ortmeyer

Prucha idk I read about his poise and play over in the world championships and i think playing with Jagr he can get it done. Bonk well there's a couple options i've read he may not even get offered a contract, and if not I know they want him out of Ottawa. Sather should def persue Bonk i mean he's 28 and plays with the likes of Hossa and Alfredsson so i think he could do well with Jagr and Prucha.

Rucinksy plays his best hockey at NY, and Rolston is exactly what we need a smart pk'er and a work ethic, and a rocket shot from the point fits every aspect, he's a must!

Garth with Holik and Barnaby i mean ya can't go wrong a big kid who loves the physical play and wont expect much out of his hands but could surprise us, i think he has better hands then ortmeyer imo...

Betts should anchor that line barring no injuries and ortmeyer and green two guys that at the end of last season showed us a very strong committed work ethic...

Defensively, guarenteed to be in the line-up Rachunek, Kasper, Pock, Tyutin, and Kondratiev- he's proven NHL ready on a better defensive team like the maple leafs in the beginning of last season he'll get his spot a 5th, 6th, guy with us no problem. The rangers lack that big hitting crease clearing guy we all know that, the two guys no in this line up that i feel Sather's gonna use either to acquire draft picks or a d-man are poti and lundmark. McGillis, Matvichuk, and Cullimore are all UFA, however in a trade im sure there could be a few more to add.

Goaltending - Lundqvist def splitting time with someone imo, with the Dunham bashing at the end of the season look for his buy out or a trade to a team that is looking for a decent goalie with very little consistancy. i think sather signs Salo to split time with Lundy and there it is...

Prucha-Bonk-Jagr
Rucinsky-Rolston-Balej
Murray-Holik-Barnaby
Green-Betts-Ortmeyer

Matvichuk/McGillis/Trade-Tyutin
Pock-Rachunek
Kondretiev-Kasper

Salo-Lundqvist

maybe Kasper and Tyutin switch if first pairing minutes and players at this stage are too much for Tyutin right now..