Thread: WCHA Thread
View Single Post
Old
03-26-2008, 01:34 AM
MN_Gopher

vCash: 1582
I am liking the WCHA alum that are really looking good. Brian Lee just played his first NHL game and by reading a good number of accounts he looked like he belonged. kposo with three points in 4 games, Goligoski with 2 assists in three games. Niskanen and Raymond are playing great. Toews playing solid. EJ not looking to bad. Borer managed to crack the NHL for 11 games. Skille played a hand full of NHL games.

I think i read Tom Gilbert is going to the world hockey tourney. With other two year alum, Carle, Pavelski and Stastny all playing well. Kessel, after cancer, is doing just fine. Potulny has been back and forth. Stafford and Zajac playing regular. Smaby cracked the line up this year.

In the last two years you could have. In no real order.

Zajac-Stastny-Pavelski
Towes-Kessel-Raymond
Stafford-Okposo-Skille
Potunly-Burrish-

EJ- Niskanen
Gilbert-Lee
Smaby- Goligoski
Borer- Carle

Elliot-

These guys are not just big names anymore. They are having NHL success. or at least a taste. And yet teams like Calgary wanted Chucko out so bad. And Snow with Okposo. Makes me wonder what they are looking at? In two years good chance that list doubles. With Oshies, Butlers, the WI M&M border jumpers, Wheelers etc.

MN_Gopher is offline   Reply With Quote