Zednik-Koivu-Kovalev
Hossa-Ribeiro-Ryder
Bulis-Higgins/Plekanec-Ward
Bégin-Higgins/Plekanec- goon

Markov-Komisarek
Souray-Brisebois
Hainsey-Rivet
Beauchemin

I believe both Higgins and Plekanec will make the team, which will make resigning Dowd useless, don't get me wrong, I think Dowd is a good player, has great leadership qualities, I just don't want BG to make the same mistake AS did with guys like Juneau, Perreault, Dackell....and that is signing older players for 1 year too much, if he is resigned, it should be as depth...same goes with Langdon, he was one of our most obscure heroes this year, but I feel the team needs to upgrade at the goon position, a guy like Andre Roy, with the right coaching, could be a useful asset...

I'm a huge fan of pairing both Komisarek and Markov together as IMO they will be the pillars of Montreal's defence for years to come, I don't like matching up Brisebois and Souray, but i'd be too afraid of a 3rd pairing consisting of Hainsey-Brisebois the word nightmare comes to mind...time to phase out Bouillon, Beauchemin is an upgrade, nothing against Bouillon, but he has bridged the gap between the NHL and AHL, it's time for the Habs to move on and give Beauchemin a reward for his solid play the last 2 years...