Proposal: Kolzig for Aebischer and Boychuck
View Single Post
05-05-2004, 12:57 PM
Join Date: Apr 2004
Originally Posted by
1) Look at your post #30 in this thread and tell me what I was supposed to get out of it.
2) I am not saying that Kolzig has minimal value. I am saying that some very smart GM's didn't see him as upgrade over what they had. PL has won 3 Cups, I take his opinion over yours.
3) Kolzig still has 2 years remaining on his contract. Even at this trade deadline, the acquiring team will still be on the hook for $8M.
4) I think you make your reputation on this board being an ass. And no one cares what your handicap is. Just hysterical to me that a fan of the team with the 1st pick overall is pulling out the same weak golf golfing jokes. The Caps players could of been making team times in January.
5) Has there been ANYONE who wasn't a Caps fans that thinks this deal makes sense? There are a bunch of Caps fans that think this deal is poor from the Av's POV (and a bunch more that don't want a goaltender coming back in a trade for Kolzig).
6) Well there was at least - Muckler. Like I said, I realize that Lalime melted down in game 7, but Belfour did the year before, and no one is lambasting Eddie. If you look at the contracts, I bet there are a bunch of GM's that would take Lalime. Oh, and BTW, the Sens scored ONE goal IN TOTAL in Lalime's 4 losses in the play-off's.
Yup there are and they are all unemployed >> Olie is one of the best goalies out there >> Take one good defenseman away from and where is nj >> Guess the most stevens ment more to them than all you thought >> Give Olie the nj defense of the last 5 years and he wins just as many cups for them >> You want Lalime keep him and bow out in the first round every year >>> Two team would still be in the hunt bur they chose the goalies they had over Olie >> Have a good several summers off then no more playoff >>
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by BIGTRAIN*