View Single Post
Old
05-05-2004, 01:47 PM
eh

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to eh Send a message via MSN to eh Send a message via Yahoo to eh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predatore
Teus and others,
As you see I have added [SWE], [FIN] and [NOR] in front of the threads. Does that make it better? easier to view?
it makes the forum a bit more readable, but doesn't really fix the problem. That's what subforums are for, really.

I understand completely that some of the less used international boards were merged together, but I can't think of a reason for doing this to the Finnish & Swedish boards. And no, the "we couldn't let you guys have your own board when the others had to be merged" excuse doesn't do. My suggestion: Finnish, Swedish, Russian, Czech & Slovakian, Central European (German, Swiss, Austrian) and rest of the world boards.

I'm going to post this to the feedback forum, I hope others will say their opinion about the merge there as well.

I'm all for having pan Nordic discussions, but this isn't the way to have them. This is more than a minor annoyance, it makes the board almost completely unusable for most people and their needs.