View Single Post
Old
05-05-2004, 05:14 PM
Randall Graves*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuckfan in TO
Kariya and Selanne might both want to come to Vancouver now that there is no one here to drive them back to the airport
uhh did you see what happened in Colorado?

Quote:
seriously though, I could see them both being interested in Vancouver... Crow is still here (at least for now and with Nonis as GM he has more security than if an outside guy came) and everyone knows that Crow runs an offensive style... offensive players would enjoy playing in that type of system.
Kariya might, I think Selanne is gonna retire.

But with the CBA situation, and the rumours about so many UFAs this year (after many of the RFAs don't get qualified) they could end up just about anywhere...

Quote:
lots of options... with new management though, and it being Kariya's hometown, I wouldn't be surprised if they looked into getting him there... would be just the marketing move that a new GM might like to make in his first season, especially one that knows he's following a pretty successful GM already.
If Kariya will play for what he's worth it's possible but if he wants to win a cup I don't know if Vancouver is the place.