View Single Post
Old
03-29-2008, 10:30 AM
jacks johnson

vCash: 500
I definately believe that Hitch deserves alot of the blame. Like alot of the other posters have noted, look at Nashville, Edmonton,and even Phoenix to a certain point. In any other sport you would question the coaching , or offensive philosphy, if the offense didnt produce. We continually throw Novotny, Murray, out with Nash ? Does anyone think that with all the near scoring chances that Brule has had, that if he would just pot one, it may get him over the hump. Why not put him on a line with Nash ? Also, there has been too many a night when this team basically sleep walked thru the game, and looked as if it didnt care. If I had too, I would call up the whole crunch team, before allowing that to occur again. Vyborny playing over Lindstrom ? Why not try Brule at center ? Do we really have better options ? I didnt expect to make the playoffs this year, but I was atleast hoping to see our young players develop for next year ? I'm not sure hitch is the right man , when dealing with young players.

jacks johnson is offline   Reply With Quote