View Single Post
Old
03-31-2008, 04:44 PM
THE HOFF

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by waffledave View Post
A leader has nothing to do with the letter on his jersey. He's a leader because of how he carries himself, how he acts towards his teammates and how he acts in key situations. The players don't see the letter, they see the guy wearing the jersey. This whole "they need someone with a C instead of an A to feel comfortable" is so silly, I'm starting to wonder if you're actually being serious.

You can strip everyone of their letters, but in the end the same guys will step up and be leaders. It has nothing to do with what's on their jersey.
you want to explain to me what a leader is? man ... hahahah... I layed out my opinion... which is... that the decision made by the coaching staff to give kovalev the C was a good one... Because, from personnal experiences, I can tell you that I would have prefered it this way as well...

off the ice, saku can contribute as much, but on the ice, kovy is the man, and has been all year. I feel it can prevent other young players from trying to do too much... it can give you an edge with referees as well ... I don't think you need a PHD to understand that...

if it doesn't change anything , why do you care anyways...?

THE HOFF is offline   Reply With Quote