View Single Post
Old
05-06-2004, 03:41 PM
Higgy4

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfield
The purpose of the thread was not to get Wings fans opinion and Wings fans opinion alone. This for all hockey fans to discuss. You make it sound like as soon as you come in and admit Datsyuk sucked then the thread should go away. It doesn't happen that way.

There was a thread on Ville Nieminen last week where everyone was saying that he should be suspended and there is no room for this junk...blah, blah, blah. All Flames fans admitted that the hit was stupid and uncalled for. Did the thread just stop because we wanted it to ?? NO.

Suck it up, Datsyuk was a p**sy all playoffs and he is old enough to take some heat.
Suck it up??? Once again...I am not defending his play or making excuses for the guy. I havent done that once in this thread. So dont tell ME to suck it up. LOL. I have agreed MANY times already in this thread that Datsyuk played like garbage. Almost EVERY poster in this thread agrees on that. Thats why I am curious why it is still going around in circles? We all agree that he has played like garbage.