View Single Post
Old
04-02-2008, 08:33 AM
Jarnberg

vCash: 500
So lets see here:

Our bench door having a problem provided us with a long stop in play after we gave up the third goal.

Legace was yanked after the first period because of an injury. Legace is 11-7-1-6 (one tie, remember those) with 2 shut outs against us in his career.

St.Louis had a legit goal waived off which likely would have sunk us after we had literally just tied it up.

We got lucky the refs finally got a call right on the Kariya dive, which had they not called that would have put the Blues on a PP with exactly 2:00 to go.

The Blues record when leading after two (before this game): 20-1-3

Our record when trailing two, I can't dig it up, but I'm sure it isn't pretty.

I could be wrong here, but I believe that was only the 5th time that we have ever came back from a three goal deficit.

And to top off the night, Colorado came from behind to beat Vancouver in Vancouver and Calgary ended up beating Edmonton to eliminate them from the playoffs in Edmonton.

While we have been on the short end of alot of bad luck all year, hopefully we didn't use up all the good luck owed to us.

We now have the ability to control our own destiny. We're in if we win our next two games. If we can't win both of our games: We're in if we win at least one more game and Vancouver losses one game. We're in if we lose both games and Vancouver loses both games and Chicago doesn't win all of their remaining games.