View Single Post
Old
04-02-2008, 02:12 PM
Passchendaele

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddahsmoka1 View Post
Wow, buddy you sure have something against Plekanec. How can he be overrated when he isn't even very hyped? As far as I'm concerned, hes the best forward on this team. I don't think it is out of the question at all that he can reach the 80 point plateau. You act like that 10 points is the grand canyon or something, is there much of a difference from 70 to 80? You say he may get 70, but you can't admit that he could possibly get 80? Doesn't really make much sense to me. Plekanec has improved drastically before our eyes in the last two years. He has become the best center on our team, one of the most intelligent players for sure, he is a great playmaker, reads the play so well, is a great forechecker, is excellent in his own zone and on the penalty kill and can score. I wouldn't be suprised to see him achieve 80 points next season.
Average shot, above average vision and passing. Good skater. But I think Kovalev IS the reason why Plekanec is doing so well this season. I don't expect him to be better than Koivu. So an excellent 2nd line center or a good 1st line center.

Passchendaele is offline   Reply With Quote