View Single Post
04-02-2008, 08:27 PM
Registered User
Headcoach's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Country: United States
Posts: 747
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Headcoach Send a message via MSN to Headcoach Send a message via Yahoo to Headcoach

Originally Posted by MikeD View Post
Is is possible for an individual to receive the USA shut out patch should the team coach nor association submit the proper paperwork for a goalie who has earned this achievment award?
Contact your hockey director of the rink that you play in for that patch. Once he knows that you are looking for it, he can then aquire them through his district.

Example, if you play hockey in Arizona, the hockey director would have to contact the USA Hockey Rocky Mountain District for that patch.

If you need help at finding what district you are in, just send me a PM and I will help you out with getting you the info. Plus, I can also see if I can get you a patch if you are unable to get your association to help out.


Headcoach is offline   Reply With Quote