View Single Post
Old
05-07-2004, 09:47 PM
Phanuthier*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laperriere22
Must not have been that clear because didn't pick up on the point directed your way. If something's boring, I don't watch it. But, I watched 5 of the 6 Flames-Wings games. If I thought the series was going to be boring, I would have come out and said so. Just because you're not enjoying the dig I took at your comments from last year does not excuse the wild interpretations you're getting from a word. I don't find hockey games boring, especially playoff games; hence, you won't find me implying or saying that a game's going to be boring like you've done. I have had a nice chuckle thanks to you though.

Totally unnecessary comment. Message board comments don't upset me and I don't need to read your commentary that suggests otherwise. Worry about France making it out of the group stage of Euro '04.
... which, btw, I never said that the finals were "boring". I only said that Minnisota and NJ would be boring, because it was 2 teams playing the a passive trap. I never commented on how boring Anahaim was going to be. You made that up. Calgary does not do that, they play a pressure trap. I will, however, admit that the Vancouver series was more interesting.

And to the 2nd comment, agreed... its a message board, and I don't see any problems here. Agressive, sure, but not offensive.