View Single Post
Old
04-05-2008, 01:51 AM
sparkle twin
I luv u summertime

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to sparkle twin Send a message via AIM to sparkle twin
This game was funny, it was like parents watching kids....Don't get hurt!!! We had 9 hits and blocked 6 shots.

Hey that was a nice goal by Peverley.

Rinne really looks big in the net. I was glad he got into one game at least.

I was a little disappointed that Dumont didn't play but 21 seconds in the third period. I wanted him to score one goal tonight to reach 30 for the season since he was at 29. But that's ok since it kept him healthy.

I was a little worried at first that the game might get away from us. I know we all wanted the Preds to lose but I wanted them to not get embarrassed. But 3-1 is OK and now we have at least 4 days to heal.

No we weren't trying to make sure we lost. We only had a PP unit of Klein, Zanon, Fiddler, Nichol, Tootoo out for the first PP.

But it will be nice to be able to just watch hockey on Saturday and not have to worry about whether Calgary will beat Vancouver to determine our standings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch View Post
Does know how me and my wife can get tickets somewhere between the 18th and 27th? I get a break from school then, and I am going to be heading home to see family (and hopefully slip away and watch a Preds win.)
Just how far the Preds take the series will determine whether they are playing during the 18-27th. However...

Playoff tickets go on sale Saturday morning at 10am.

Either Sommet box office or Ticketmaster. Or you can call the office and put down $250/seat for season tix next year and guarantee playoff tickets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
LOL...

Pick your poison...

I really don't see us beating either, but you have to think that Nashville matches up a little better with Detroit rather then San Jose.

Its a case of be careful what you wish for, heh.
I don't consider it a "be careful what you wish for" situation. I prefer to think of it as choosing the lesser of two evils.

Last edited by sparkle twin: 04-05-2008 at 02:05 AM.
sparkle twin is offline   Reply With Quote