View Single Post
Old
05-08-2004, 03:43 PM
AlbertaBruin#24

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Komisarek8
WOW TOO LONG!

I think I read somewhere in there that you choked and died against the Habs.

Face facts, the Habs are a better PLAYOFF TEAM then the boston bruins.
You couldn't stop Koivu and Kovalev and that's what happend...you kept saying that if you had a better goalie , you would of won but you still didn't...
i am not sure if the 'you' you are refering to is meant to me. But, i never said that. Raycroft is easily good enough to beat Montreal. We lost because we didn't pay the price to get some goals ourselves... and ultimately we broke down in defensive zone coverage in our own end.

Thornton was hurt and Murray/Knuble don't generate offense on their own... the entire line is weak defensively when they arent being dominant on the attack.

Nylander got hurt after game two effectively robbing us of our second option for a goto line.

We beat ourselves. Montreal played as good as they could... but that was only good enough to extend the Bruins to 5 if we had been at even 50% of our own capabilities. Montreal was exposed for the team they really are when we went up 3-1 on them and then Tampa swept them 4 straight.

Anyhow... you did get to see your team lose an additional 4 games in the next round when my team was already playing golf... that counts as a victory for your side. You can be happy about it if you wish. montreal totally overachieved this season... good for them. Boston totally choked up... i have not too much to be happy about that.

There is always next season.

Go Bruins go!