View Single Post
Old
04-05-2008, 12:27 PM
FrankMTL

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kostitsyn1489 View Post
Good news for sure. I dont think it's a surprise for anybody. I'm happy that he'll have the chance to compete with just about any other player at the real camp, will he make it to the final 2-3? Prolly not because their decision is probably in a big part made on he's starting the season in Hamilton, but he'll get a shot at some pre-season game and will have the chance to show what he can do.

And no I dont think it's better for him to stay in NCAA especially if Michigan win it all this year, it'll be good for him to move up a level and play with Habs player. Hamilton will have quite the team next year. You add basically a 5 man unit beside him with Weber Paquet Maxwell White and Wyman coming to the team. Wyman already did, but he didnt really have an impact as it was too late in the season. So they gonna be pretty good next season I beleive plus he'll play more games and the environement he is in will be a bit more controlled. Also Ben Maxwell is surely a guy I would see him play with for a long time, both are good at both end good skater and everything, they bring different thing in the offensive zone, but they could fit together pretty well I think.

That said, I'd like Montreal Canadiens to let him play at the WJC next year as it would be a great experience for him.

He'll be too old to play in the WJC next year...too bad he was hurt most of the tournamant this year.

FrankMTL is offline   Reply With Quote