View Single Post
Old
04-05-2008, 12:55 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Licou View Post
This is only from what I read so my opinion is really bogus but, from what I know I like to think that Maxwell will actually be a very good player in the future, maybe more than MaxPac. Maybe I am saying this only because Ben is a centerman?
Maxwell has impressive offensive skills to go with his skating and speed but for me I want to see how he handles himself at the pro level. I think he's a really solid prospect for us, but he plays a passive style that I have to wonder how it will translate to the pros. Really want to see him in Hamilton next year. Certainly we have some very interesting prospects looking to turn pro next year with Maxwell, White, Weber and hopefully Pacioretty, then add Wyman and Trotter who will play their first full season in the ahl. I also look forward to seeing if Aubin can move up to Hamilton full time, after being so good in the Q and he's having a good year in the ECHL, but we need to see him do it in the AHL next.

If Maxwell turns out better then Pacioretty, all the better for us, cause I think very very highly of Pacioretty, not so much for his offensive skills, but for the way he plays.

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote