View Single Post
Old
05-08-2004, 10:49 PM
Traitor8

vCash: 500
Obviously you wouldn't get those players for Zednik alone, you would have to had a Hainsey,Hossa,Plekanec or your 1st as a part of a package.

and let's not get ahead of ourselves. Zednik scored 30 goals ONCE! stop going crazy and saying he can score 30-40! goals. When he scored 31, he had 19 assists..that is very weak playing on a scoring line. I would trade Zednik to get a good promising young player back and spend that 3 M $ on something else. The emergence of Ryder and Ribeiro with hopefully the signing of Kovalev gives us more leverge. Cam Barker is supposedly better then Mike Komisarek. Ovechkin,Malkin and Olesz are better or as good as Andrei Kostsitsyn , they also play that power game that we are sorely missing. They all can step in the lineup right away next season. Don't get me wrong, I love Zednik, he is one of my favorites hab but I wouldn't mind trading him for the right price and btw you would never get offered Barker for Zednik straight up, it would be ZEDNIK ++ for Barker .

We're not talking about potentiel Nhl'ers here..we are talking about potentiel FRANCHISE PLAYERS!

Ovechkin-Better then Ilya..As good as Jagr?Forsberg?
Malkin-As good as Lindros with the Flyers?Sundin? Joe?
Barker-Blake?Stevens?Hatcher?Pronger?
Olesz-John LeClair in his good days?