View Single Post
Old
05-09-2004, 11:24 AM
Theoren Fan

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Theoren Fan
The defense is alittle concerning...as it stands right now, if they were to go with 3 vets and 3 kids someone's going to get left out that should rightfully be in the lineup.

Ideally next season I'd like to see all of Tyutin, Pock, Rachunek and Kondaratiev have regular spots in the lineup. We know Tyutin and Rachunek are NHL ready, Pock proved himself pretty well in the short time he was here that he's NHL ready, and from everything I hear so is Kondaratiev. Gonna be kinda hard to fit them all into the lineup with 3 spots already going to Mironov, Kasparaitis and Poti.

I suppose if somebody had to be left off, it would be Kondaratiev only because if I'm correct, he has yet to play any North American hockey...so unless he really impresses, they might send him down to the AHL for starters.

I'm still holding out hope though that Poti will be dealt, so we can fit all 4 NHL ready kids in. As much as some people claim it's going to happen anyway, defense is something next season that we should have no reason at all to fill with UFAs.