View Single Post
Old
04-07-2008, 08:56 PM
Gnashville
Never trade Weber

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Testify View Post
I really dunno what to say about Stefanovich... the guy has the size, and the shot to make it to the NHL. That's for sure.

But I think he felt a bit in the CSSRanking and with good reasons, the guy has no work ethic. He never rushes to be 1st on the puck and is lazy.

On night where his offensive skills are on the guy is amazing, but I think there are major flaws in his game...

Put it in a Barry Trotz system and I really don't know what could come out of it! I honestly feel that Stefanovich has a high % of burst written all over him.

I seriously think that if he had half the will of a Radulov, the guy could be AMAZING! in the NHL.. sadly this season this havent showed up. We had an emotional series in the 1st round of the playoffs and I don't think he played with his heart AT ALL. I dunno if he is still not used to NA or everything around him, but he has alot of work to do in the sense that this isn't european hockey.
So he is more like Shishkanov great talent poor work ethic. I don't know if Poile would take a chance on a player like that again. Thanks for your input.

Gnashville is offline   Reply With Quote