Old
04-11-2008, 01:03 AM
sparkle twin
I luv u summertime

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to sparkle twin Send a message via AIM to sparkle twin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch View Post
I was more suprised that a penalty wasn't called on Zetterberg for taking out both of Weber's feet.
YES! I was more upset about that than the non-offsides call. That was one of the more blatant penalties that didn't get called. Half the stuff they did call was crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by predfan24 View Post
We HAVE to find some way to get some offensive pressure. Once somebody gets a little opening they should put it on net and the other two forwards should crash. I couldnt stand watching erat,rads, and bonk just cycle the puck and skate around until they turned it over. INFURUATING!!!!
Everytime Erat has the puck all he does is circle around the net, look for someone in the corner to set up the cycle, then promptly turn the puck over. All game long everytime we would hem in Detroit we never put an actual shot on net. We always look for the damn pass instead of just putting the puck on net and then banging away for a rebound.

When we got Bochenski everyone said he needed to be on an offensive line to be effective. So why is he on the 4th line? Why can't he play with Radulov or Erat because clearly those 2 together aren't doing anything. Or maybe at least try to reunite the RAD line in the third period. C'mon Captain and Radulov, ZERO shots between the two of you is not acceptable! The fourth line can't be our only form of offense!

In the playoffs everything is faster and more intense. We sit there and try to make a cute pass or wait for someone to get open. There isn't enough time to wait for the perfect opportunity. If they have a shot, take it. But don't just wind up for a slapshot because there isn't enough time.

It's good to hear the hated Tootoo's name as the goal scorer!
And Ellis played great again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bburton86
I like how the ****** on hockey central keeps saying how the Preds still haven't won an away PO game. And of course they say nothing about how the goal shouldn't have counted.
I hate TV analysts. You hear one thing on one station one day then hear someone else say the complete opposite the next day. The guys on the Sharks broadcast tonight said that if the Sharks scored on the PP (they had consecutive 5on3's and PP's for about 3-4 minutes) then it would decide the whole series. The Sharks scored with 9 seconds left on the last penalty (it was 5on4) so I guess the Flames can go ahead and quit because the all-knowing Sharks crew deemed the series over. Meanwhile, the series is tied 1-1 going back to Calgary.

sparkle twin is offline   Reply With Quote