View Single Post
Old
04-12-2008, 09:52 AM
MHNet

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix29 View Post
That is no joke. All three of his goals were horrible! The last one by Thang was just sick... Hogan looked really good coming in though. How had he been during the season? I haven't seen him play since he was in the USHL.
Hogan saw action in five games during the regular season against mainly lower tier opponents and went 3-1-1. His only loss came in the final regular season game at Ferris State, the night after Michigan clinched the CCHA regular season title, so they were probably in a bit of a "we don't have to play hard in this game" mode seeing as they had things locked up and Hogan got thrown to the wolves that night.

He looked pretty good in the games I saw him. Very aggressive coming out to challenge the shooter and he reminds a lot of people of Marty Turco with the way he comes way out of net to handle the puck. I do remember watching him in one game, though, and for whatever reason every time the opponent dumped in a long bouncer right on net he almost flubbed it. Happened two or three times in one game, and I saw it almost happen once the other night. Maybe he needs his vision checked or something.

All things considered he did a solid job coming in in relief the other night. Looked very poised and gave us a chance to come back. Can't really fault him for either goal.

Is he draft eligible again this year (12/27/88 DOB)? I know he went undrafted last summer. I wonder if someone might take a late round flier on him.

MHNet is offline   Reply With Quote