View Single Post
Old
04-12-2008, 10:49 AM
zeroG

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laus723 View Post
I think we need a new coach. I'm one of Martin's biggest proponents as GM, but I think we need a new coach. If not for any other reason than it's never worked before, and it's not working here. I like the job he's done as GM better, personally.

If he doesn't want to stay, perhaps allow Sexton to take over completely and have him continue where Martin left off. He's been here assisting in Martin's plan and should be able to continue with it. That's change with at least some stability. Have him look for a coach, and hopefully he'll bring in Hartley or Cunneyworth. I guess Robinson and Burnes are out there as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate The Great View Post
Sexton has always said the right thing in interviews and what not, wonder how he would do being GM
i don't think so or at least wouldn't count on it. the guy's got no experience. for all we know, he could just be the mouthpiece and the one doing the contract gruntwork.

in any case, if JM leaves, the only way this organization is rescued is if cohen puts someone else in charge of hockey operations. cohen can't be left to make decisions like this.

zeroG is offline   Reply With Quote