Old
05-12-2004, 03:08 PM
ECL
Very slippery slope

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ECL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Melnyk
You mean when "one of the final lists" come out.....From all the Rankings I've seen, after the first three of OMO it becomes pretty much a jumble.....Was surprised at the fall in the rankings of Schremp (I'm sure the PO benchings didn't help!) and Radulov, especially Radulov who has climbed way up in every other ranking after being a standout in his last two spring tournaments...His fall (only one place) in the CSS doesn't seem right.. Then again, like our ongoing Draft poll, there is still alot of subjectivity..And I like Radulov.!!! .....For the Europeans, Tukonen (+6) and Alexandrov (+12) moved up alot while D-men like Valabik (+7) and Thelen (+6) as well as Wheeler really zoomed up the charts for US players...

The way I see it is that the top 3 of OMO will be gone by the time we draft as probably will be a D-man (Barker) whicj will give the Rangers a good shot at one of Ladd, Tukonen, Radulov, Stafford, CHipachura, Thelen and whoever else...
I agree. And I'm really starting to think they should take Thelen with that first pick. And I think they just might...