View Single Post
Old
04-16-2008, 10:35 AM
zeroG

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laus723 View Post
Great for him, glad he's figured out how to do something other than take stupid penalties nonstop. I'm happy with Skrastins.
heh... yeah, me too. oh, and in case people didn't notice, it was salei who chipped the puck gingerly toward the half boards; gingerly enough that it sat right down in front of carney who stepped in and blasted home the game wininer. so he's still got some chump blood running through his veins.

on the subject of the calgary/sj game, how about this quote:

Quote:
“Any time you get outshot 32-10 at home, that means you didn’t come to work and you didn’t put in the effort,” Flames head coach Mike Keenan said. “We carried some play early, but it was all San Jose after that. The completely outplayed us.”
huh?? the motivator, the vocal, enthusiastic and emotional "iron" mike can't motivate his team for a playoff game? sounds like he's lost the room

who's fault is it when a team doesn't come to work? i should say that i would blame thornton, as captain for the game 3 debacle. that team went into a funk after the hit on marleau and someone needed to pull them out. timeouts and goalie changes can help a little but the game is won and lost on the ice guys.

zeroG is offline   Reply With Quote