View Single Post
Old
04-17-2008, 03:54 AM
sparkle twin
I luv u summertime

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to sparkle twin Send a message via AIM to sparkle twin
Wow that was awesome. All Dmen scoring!

Legwand was insane on one of the PKs. I don't remember which one it was but he got 2 clears and denied passes and was just a force out there all night.

deVries goal was huge! It was perfect timing.

Great pass by Rads for Hammers goal.

Arnott has played so much better in these last 2 games than he did in the two in Detroit. He has been hitting people, shooting, and just being hard to play against. It's night and day the difference, hopefully he will continue playing like these home games in Detroit on Friday.

I'm most excited that we get another home game!

Monday night was completely insane. Wednesday was more nervous excitement.

On Monday everyone screamed so loud and for so long that our voices were pretty much gone. We all sounded OK when we got to the game Wednesday. When everyone started yelling when the players came out for the first period everyone's voices went out almost right away. That's why I think it wasn't quite as loud. But near the end of the third period it got really loud again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by braindead
The Preds looked gassed part way through the 3rd but I thought they got a second wind around the 4 minute mark to close it out.
It was the crowd. That's around when everyone got up and stayed up cheering them on. We gave them that extra effort and they responded by digging pucks out and diving to make the play for a clearing.

see everyone on SUNDAY!!!! Wooohooo, there will be another home game! Game 6!!!

sparkle twin is offline   Reply With Quote