View Single Post
Old
05-16-2004, 02:05 AM
MojoJojo

vCash: 500
Just saw the game. I'm on vacation so I had it recorded and was just able to watch it. My thoughts:

Huge props to our Defense core. The five guys that are left are all doing an absolutely spectacular job, considering the adversity we've seen so far. Kapanen should consider permanently switching to D, he is so good. All he needs is a good point shot and he could be top four D man on almost any team.

Good game for Esche. Though he got beat from the blue line, the goal at the end of the third was not soft. That sucker was a rocket just under the crossbar.

Primeau I just hope the Rangers dont offer him what Bobby Holik is making this off season.

Taylor should be given a two game suspension for that obvious charge at Pitkanen. Left his feet on a late hit that likely resulted in a concussion.

Fedotenko seems to have grown six inches since we traded him. Its funny how much bigger he looks now that we are facing him.

St Louis impresses me by his physical play. He could be the next Peter Forsberg. Sick skill and has an edge, doesnt back down to anyone. Sometimes crosses the line and plays a bit dirty. Unbelievable he went undrafted and was put on waivers.

Khabibulin made some great saves. His Goals against continues to rise though. The Flyers are exposing him as a very good goalie, but not superhuman as his numbers suggest coming into this series.