View Single Post
Old
04-21-2008, 10:33 PM
DManPreds11

vCash: 500
Just a note I heard on the radio today when interviewing David Freeman that he said that he is almost for sure that Poile percentage of spending from last season will be higher than any other GM in the league this FA season. Now that can be looked at in several different directions depending what your personality is like. He added right after that statement that he wanted to sure up the current players on this past seasons roster. I think we'll resign most of our UFA/RFA's depending on if they would like to stay or think the offer is fair. Dumont did for a pretty reasonable price, Poile will probably shoot them an offer and put the ball in their court. I think we look to add one solid top 6 forward peferably a winger with some size. As far as goaltending that is way up in the air as far as I'm concerned but I think Ellie liked his stay, but will probably test the waters a bit. Poile learned his lesson with Mas so he won't shoot him high, might tell him he'll match any offer perhaps. Just some thoughts chat with you guys later.

DManPreds11 is offline   Reply With Quote