View Single Post
Old
04-22-2008, 02:02 PM
Pantherfan12

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoax15 View Post
I think, if he can improve his play, Ville should start to take a small leadership role (maybe just the A or something small). He was captain when he was on his national team and he will probably be again this year. Just a thought, wanna see what anyone else thinks.
I really want to see Repik and Matthias in the lineup next season. I don't disagree with trying to bring in guys like Prospal or Roloson, would definately be a big help, but we've never seen an Olli-Matthias-Olesz line yet, and who knows, maybe it would work out great. Of course, I'd rather see an Olli-Matthias-Prospal line, or even get lucky some how and land Heatley, but from what Cohen says, he doesn't seem to care too much about going out and getting players.
I am curious to see the lineup next season, with Johansen,Cully,Murphy,Monty,VanRyn, thats alot of D,and they haven't really been too bad with the team. I Know many rip VR but when he was healthy, he did pretty well with the team, and supposedly he feels really good now. Murp is great on PP,but Johansen is just as good,and not as small. Monty,Cully have shown lots of leadership, so its going to be interesting to see.

Olli-Matthias-Repik/Prospal/Olesz
Booth-Weiss-Horton
Olesz/Repik-Kreps-Zednik
Kilger-Mclean-Belak/Campbell

JBO-Allen
Skrats-Monty/Van Ryn
Welch-Cully/Johansen/Murp

We do need a proven scorer, someone this teams been lacking since Bure, I love Matthias as center, and Olli loves playing wing with this kid. He crashes the net, screens the goalie, is a huge kid,not afraid to get dirty, which is something we've been missing. Olesz has been pretty great, lots of speed and can score, I haven't seen Repik play, but hear nothing but good things, and Prospal was a Panther back in the day.

My 2 cents guys, later!

Pantherfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote