Thread: Like it or Not
View Single Post
Old
04-23-2008, 09:02 AM
DarkReign

vCash: 500
No offense Nashville fans, but youre spoiled.

Trotz is an excellent coach. Cream of the crop. Future Jack Adams winner.

You dont know that because you havent seen anything else. But I am glad to see your organization isnt as naive.

Maybe one day you guys will get your wish, and he'll be gone. Then your team will be worse without him (unless they draft the next Crosby/Brodeur of course).

Lets look at some facts:

- Your team had a firsale before last year's deadline and in the offseason
- Ownership change/problems/distractions
- Picked to be one of the DEAD LAST teams, you were supposed to be in the Tavares Sweepstakes

Not only do you lose arguably your best forward for the whole damn season (Sullivan), but your team is decimated with injuries up front heading into the playoffs (including game 1....Nichol, Arnott, Legwand).

Even beyond that, your team played damn well against (arguably) one of the best teams in the league, pushing them to 6 games with no offensive horses in the lineup.

Personally, I think those of you asking for Trotz's dismissal are as dumb as the day is long.

You have no idea what youre asking for. But maybe youll get it one day and you will finally be the doormat franchise everyone expects you to be year in and year out (barring 2006-2007).

Spolied. Rotten.

The day Trotz is dismissed, is the day I want him to be the Wings coach (if Babcock has moved on, that is). You can be the next Scotty Bowman/Jacques Lemaire, but if you dont have the horses, you dont win the race (see Minnesota year in and year out).

DarkReign is offline   Reply With Quote