View Single Post
Old
04-24-2008, 08:10 AM
Enoch
This is my boomstick

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfmade View Post

I'm obviously limited into my scope and view of this team being as to that I live across the globe and am restricted in my actual viewership of games live.

That said, I'm still god damn proud of this team and proud to be a Predators fan. Even with him gone I still wear my Vokoun jersey with pride (although not as much here when it's so hot) and I'm already pondering getting another jersey for my birthday next year.

After all the **** the team and fans (not me as much obviously so I give props to you all that were able to go to games and support the team more directly) went through this season, to make the playoffs and push it to six games is amazing.

I'm still kicking myself I never made a trip to see a game before I moved to Taiwan, but still holding out hope for the future.

And I want to also add I really appreciate the input of those around here that help to inform us more not only about the team, but the coaches, the city, and hockey in general. I don't post over at the other board, and I wish we had more posters here but I wouldn't trade any of you for anything, well, I'm still pondering trading Smokey for anything, I think it's down to a few pucks and pocket lint.

With all that said, the future is indeed bright and more stable than ever and here's to an even better 2008-09 season