View Single Post
Old
04-25-2008, 08:00 AM
RE-HABS

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by claude boivin lives View Post
Why don't you all take a step back for a second and realize that he's probably specifically referring to the officiating? While I'm sure you're all going to tell me that he's an idiot in that case too....at least be intelligent enough to try and understand what he is actually trying to suggest.
What was wrong with the reffing?

Each team got two penalties, is that lopsided? If your questioning the Richards penalty at the end I'm sorry but when you aren't moving your legs like Richards and plant your leg and stick into the player with his legs moving your going to get called for tripping or kneeing. The Komisarek penalty where he is skating back and Upshall is pulling on him and interfering with him was way worse of a call because that penalty could of went either way.

And if your refering to the 2nd goal that was reviewed that was not left to the ref to decide. It went to NHL review in Toronto and they found it to be a goal, they didn't say that they didn't see a good angle then making it inconclusive, thus leaving it to the official to call. They found the ruling to be good and it was determined that they agreed that from video evidence his stick was not over the cross bar.

John Stevens is the new Pat Quinn of crying about not getting the breaks or the reffing calls.

RE-HABS is offline   Reply With Quote