View Single Post
Old
04-25-2008, 01:30 PM
One Man Rock Band
Slater's Gonna Slate

vCash: 500
Leadership, etc ... Brisebois/Halak last night

EDIT: This isn't supposed to be a thread on Breezer, but just an example of a team being tight, chemistry, leadership, etc. I want this thread to discuss how players who don't play (Halak) or the Black-Aces (Vally, etc) stay positive and feel like a part of the team.

The example from last night;

Aside from his play which has been debated to death.. Carbonneau said Brisebois (and Dandy) were dressed do their leadership and experience.

Watching the CBC feed last night, I never noticed. But I just re-watched Canadiens express and what Brisebois did really caught my eye.

After Kosto scored in OT.. after screaming "WOOO" or whatever to themselves, everyone jumped over the bench to get out there and celebrate.

After Brisebois screamed, the first thing he did was turn to Halak and give him a nice little friendly shove, celebrating with him, which I think would definitely help Halak's morale as really feeling like a part of the team, as he obviously doesn't play.

Not being a Brisebois homer here, I just thought it was a great thing for him to do.

Last edited by One Man Rock Band: 04-25-2008 at 01:42 PM.
One Man Rock Band is offline   Reply With Quote