View Single Post
Old
04-25-2008, 01:46 PM
AD

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam Neely View Post
Obviously I am in enemy territory but I have an honest question about Kovalev. This is not a troll Habs thread as I have a great deal of repsect for players like Koivu, Price and Kotsopolous to name a few. Hopefully the mods see the truth of this question, which is given to spark a hockey discussion.....

I see that some fans on the board don't know about Kovalev's past antics in the playoffs of faking injuries, quitting on plays, showing up when he feels like it, etc, etc...the kind of stuff that doesnt get you very far in the NHL except when you have amazing talent like Kovalev..
This is an honest response and I don't want you to feel like I'm flaming or anything.

If you're gonna start a thread with a paragraph like this, you need to back it up with specific references, especially on the Habs board.

Maybe on the Bruins board, or on the NHL board you can get away by saying: "Kovalev's past antics in the playoffs of faking injuries, quitting on plays, showing up when he feels like". But not here.

I personally have never seen Kovalevs "past antics". I've never seen Kovalev "fake an injury" I've never seens any "quitting on plays" and I've certainly never seen an "etc."

Kovalev frustrates the hell out of me during the regular season... but he has never been anything but a model player in the playoffs in his career.