View Single Post
Old
04-25-2008, 06:07 PM
JustAHabFan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDaze4877 View Post
The comments would probably only be directed at you if you were one of the fans that was posting on their board to begin with? Most Bruins fans love discussing hockey and can do with the occasional opinion from outside to "broaden our horizons". The problem is that I feel like on our board I should be able to make a comment without worrying about a boatload of Habs fans getting their knickers in a bunch.

The other problem is one that several posters were joking about earlier. For some reason, some Habs fans feel like they need to get everybody elses fans to love the Canadiens. While that's an admirable goal, it's probably not a realistic one, and it's also pretty freaking annoying to have to hear about how great the Habs are after they just beat you in a seven game series.

I am not as militant as some regarding my Hab hatred, but I can see how people could get upset. A little common sense goes a long way.
Thanks for give me perspective from the Bruins fans. I guess in the heat of the battle, you may say a lot of thing you regret later on. What bother me is that I did not see other Bruins fans denounce these behaviour. Instead, quite a few seemed to support it. If my fellow Habs fans is behaving this way, you can be certain that I will criticize them.

JustAHabFan is offline   Reply With Quote