View Single Post
Old
04-26-2008, 12:06 AM
One Man Rock Band
Slater's Gonna Slate

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
I'd possibly move Edler up and move Ladd way up. He's better than 24th, or 26th.
Edler is one of my favourite players and I didn't want to be too biased. He had a great start this season, but really slowed down during the final months.

Ladd wasn't really all that special on Carolina. If he keeps his play up on like he did with Chicago, he'll move up quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddahsmoka1 View Post
I think Nokelenian and Smid should be on the list because they have cracked a NHL roster while other on the list haven't. They have both looked pretty good doing it as well.
I like Nokelenian, but he is what he is.

As I said in the thread I posted on the main NHL forum.. Smid must have really improved down the stretch. I had him in my fantasy pool last year and moved him quickly.. He was okay.. but not looking like he could reach his potential ever. I'm glad to hear he's improved his game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chomsky View Post
Streit, Mezsaros are wayyyyyyyyyy too high.
Really? Streit, maybe a bit high because of bias.

But Mezsaros? I really like his game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardiac_Canes View Post
Whoa now, Justin Peters at 19th? Please, enlighten me as to what he's done since the draft to improve his stock. Truth of the matter is he hasn't done anything and if he hadn't been drafted so high people wouldn't even be talking about him. That's a real head-scratcher.
He had a horrible 2006-2007, but the way he rebounded this year really caught my eye.

One Man Rock Band is online now   Reply With Quote