View Single Post
Old
04-27-2008, 11:53 AM
flyboys15

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo View Post
Nice. I guess this just confirms that classless trolling ****** don't just come from the Habs board.

Listen, most of us weren't anywhere near your board, ever. Most here understand that sports fan need their space after a loss. They like to vent their frustrations and will say stupid things at times while they go through the post-mortem of the game.

And it's not difficult to comprehend that opponents will view things from a completely different perspective.

The funny thing is that after coming back from the Bell Center, I didn't feel that bad about the loss. Bad bounces for us, Habs didn't capitalize on their multiple opportunities while the Flyers did admirably with theirs. Entertaining game, refereeing was not to blame. "We'll get them next time if we continue to give a strong effort," we told ourselves.

Then I had to read the crap from your trolls. Bruins fans had more class when they came to our board.
That's completely understandable...I get the venting situation and even I know the Flyers aren't going to win this series playing like they played last night...I don't hop over to other team's boards often but the post to start this thread is absurd...I think that most of the trolling is in response to that post.

And the trolling is going both ways...you guys aren't saints being invaded by these horrible people...

flyboys15 is offline   Reply With Quote