View Single Post
Old
04-27-2008, 12:53 PM
JLHockeyKnight
IMA Real American

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Well if it's the playoffs for our respective teams, I guess it's the playoffs for the fans as well. We'll see the great posters once this series is done. Right now, it's pure emotion talking. But as far as we like our respective teams, let's open our eyes and see what our teams are really made of. And you can't say that your team is made of saints and nuns. And that's about what this thread is all about on our board. Now, if we would bring this to your board, that wouldn't be right.

But once....Bruins fans made me understand that once your in your own board.....you can say whatever you want.....and trust me they were saying things much more worst than what we're saying right now...
The Bruins, lol I couldn't imagine.

But I never act like the Flyers are saints. Trust me I'm not coming on here being a "**** you Habs!" Flyers fan. I've got dozens of Devils fans on the Devils board that can vouch for me being a very open minded poster. Kind of helps when I'm a Flyers fan living in Northern New Jersey, which is Rangers/Islanders/Devils territory.

My point is, I understand the "evil" reputation of the Flyers and their fans, but please don't assume so about every Flyers poster that comes onto the Habs board. I defend the Flyers when I disagree, and I agree with you guys if I think you're right. I keep getting a tone by your posts that you think I'm trying to be hostile on your boards.

JLHockeyKnight is offline   Reply With Quote