Thread: Apparently
View Single Post
Old
04-27-2008, 02:29 PM
bipolarhabfan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HabsoluteFate View Post
I agree. Who knows had it been a penalty perhaps montreal would have scored on the PP and forced Overtime...anything can happen in overtime...

Honestly today i'm like "who cares"...the league is really doing a good job of getting me to stop giving a damn about NHL hockey...I've already decided that once montreal is eliminated i'm not wasting my time watching other teams...and i've stopped watching the Pittsburgh/Rangers series now...

Canadian hockey fans put up with too much...perhaps if ratings went down in Canada they would get it
My dislike for the NHL is quite high right now. Why are there different standards in the regular season and playoffs? Both should be called the same. How can there miraculously be only 5 PPs a game in the playoffs while there were two to three times that in the regular season? The Flyers have gotten away with a whole boatload of crap in this series in the name of 'playoff hockey.' It seems taht cross checks (one to Kovy and Markov) to the back are still allowed a chintzy hook no longer is.

bipolarhabfan is offline   Reply With Quote