View Single Post
Old
04-27-2008, 08:48 PM
BigEyedPhish

vCash: 500
The important thing about dieting its letting yourself go probably like once a week and allowing yourself to eat whatever the hell you want.. Ice cream, chocolate or whatever..

Last summer I lost about 20 lbs running about 4 miles a day 4-6 times a week, and this is when I used to drink alot at night with friends almost EVERYDAY.. When eating I ate 2 big meals a day and maybe one snack around lunch..

Breakfast is the most important meal do NOT skip it especially if you are going to work out later..

I would eat a big breakfast then a small snack for lunch and then a BIG dinner early in the night, try to eat dinner before 7:00 because that is when your Metabolism really starts to wind down from the day..

and Remember as a 20 year old who is about 5'10 and 170lbs I can burn just about 1800 calories a day JUST LAYING IN BED. I would try to limit yourself to about 2000 calories a day you may want more though because your job makes you take part in physical labor..

All in all, I find it really easy to lose weight, im not sure what the big fuss is about and why some people find it difficult.. I'll admit that it is hard to get back into the grind of going to the gym religiously, but after going 2-3 times in a row I get sort of addicted to the physical activity and if I don't go to the gym I feel kind of dirty, sort of like if I haven't taken a shower all day sort of feeling.

BigEyedPhish is offline   Reply With Quote