Old
04-28-2008, 11:10 AM
compile
Give me Scotch!

vCash: 483
Send a message via Skype™ to compile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony66 View Post
Well said. Even Kelly Hrudey said it himself today during the first intermission of the Pens/Rangers game. EVERYONE embelleshes hits from time to time in order to draw a penalty. It's part of the game and it has been part of the game for some time. If you're playing in the playoffs where every single game is crucial and you're behind 1 or 2 goals, you are gonna do whatever it takes to generate as many opportunities as possible for your team, plain and simple! Crosby simply gets singled out because he is the biggest name in the game today, and of course haters will jump and every possibly opportunity to crap on the kid and dissect every single thing that he does on the ice.

In the end though, any fan of any of the other 29 teams would still jump at the chance to have him on their team. The criticism against him as far as I'm concerned comes more from jealousy and envy than anything else.
Ovechkin > Crosby.

I would rather have Ovechkin's feet then Crosby's entire body.
I dislike Crosby because of the whinning and his diving. He's a whinny little suck and the league lets him get away with it.

/spit on the NHL and Crosby.