Old
04-28-2008, 10:48 AM
might2mash
Post-apocalyptic

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to might2mash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chomsky View Post
I'm more surprised that some of you guys are not worried at all about how bad you've been playing in your last two games.
I'm somewhat worried, to be honest. Not so much with how we've been playing, but whether we know that we'll have to play tonight. Before the first game, I was ready for a loss. It was the 3rd game in 4 days, and this team doesn't deal with that fatigue well. Although they jumped out early, the Habs could have tied it up at any point in the third with the way the Flyers were getting outskated. Many Flyers fans argue about the penalty, but it may have still gone to overtime even if it was just 6 on 5. The last game was different. The Flyers were playing faster than in game 1, but they weren't generating scoring opportunities because they didn't have to. They had multiple 2 goal leads, and played like it. If they got down, you wouldn't have seen that same team, so in the same way that if kneeing wasn't called, we still could have lost, even if you had beaten Biron a few more times, you still might not have won. Either way, the series is tied, and sets up a good 5 game series the rest of the way.

might2mash is offline   Reply With Quote