Old
05-18-2004, 08:00 PM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Quote:
Originally Posted by jas
To be honest, I think part of the reason is that Roche is somewhat of an unknown to many of us here. Most of my opinion is based upon what I've read and, to a lesser degre, what I've seen. Plus, many people have different criteria for how they vote. Is is the player most likely to reach the NHL, or is it the player with the most upside, or is it which player is most likely to reach his upside. If we are talking about sheer potential, then Jessiman HAS to be the top prospect. But, Tyutin, Balej and Lundquist all went higher, probably due to the fact that they are all closer to realising their potential than Jessiman is.. If anything, I think these debates have brought to light that this organization is far ahead of where it was in terms of prospects before sather took over. yes, it needs a couple of high end picks in the upcoming draft, but, I think solid depth isd there.
I completely agree. That's why I'm getting his name out. Next year Roche will make heads turn in the league. He shined as a freshman this year and it will only get better if you ask me.