View Single Post
Old
04-28-2008, 09:57 PM
Turbo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by might2mash View Post
Sorry, not meaning to troll (Habs are my 2nd fav Eastern Conf. team), but here's my take. Hatcher's penalty was stupid, and the call was deserved. 5 minutes, yes sir, it was. Downie's call was ticky tacky given the scrum after, as he didn't get his stick under Price's skate, but he did slap the pads before getting to the puck, so it was a good call. He did not stay out of the box enough, and neither did Hatcher.

This was another game where the Habs dominated, and the refs called it right mostly, but certainly let minor offenses go. Price probably should have had the second goal, Biron should have had the second goal. Halak going into the net energized the Habs even more, but Price WILL be back in net. Perhaps he will play with a little bit more of an edge after getting the hook tonight rather than playing with too much poise and getting nonchalant.

If the Habs can get a lead to play with, their dominating play will give them the series.
Thanks for the post. I think the reffing has been ok this series (it's the NHL so it's never perfect, but it was fine).

I think your team deserves to be where they are right now. Capitalizing on your opportunities is primordial during the playoffs and the Flyers are certainly doing that. Biron has got his posts to take out for dinner, but he's been extremely solid as well - you have to be good to be lucky definitely applies.

Good game. I'd wish you luck for Wednesday, but I don't really want your guys to have too much.