View Single Post
Old
04-29-2008, 12:27 AM
Nitehowl

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticFlyerFan View Post
Umm, nice try. He was already a about a foot away from kimmo there was nothing to get away from.
I hope your not taking about me when you say "one of the posters who sees nothing wrong with the Hatcher hit". I never said that, I penalty was deserved. I sipmly stated of another player that does the same hit all the time. I'm sure you would think he is dirty too since he's not a Hab.
The Flyers have always played tough hockey not euro skate around the ice figure skating style.
And don't know how old you are but I have been watching hockey since the 60's and the Habs weren't angels either.
Flyer style is more dirty than tough most of the time, Bruins play tough...Flyers just take cheapshots. That is your reputation face it. Hockey is fun to watch rough and tough but watching the Flyer style is kinda sad really. Whether it is Montreal/Pitsburg or Dallas your style will be your downfall. Pittsburg really has the best PP in the league and has Larocque who won't take the cheap stuff Philly is known for.

Nitehowl is offline   Reply With Quote