Thread: Koivu's goals
View Single Post
Old
04-29-2008, 01:55 AM
Sir Jacques Demers

vCash: 500
Koivu's goals

I don't mean to get on this guy's back because I sorta like how he's playing, and I generally like his character....

But it seems to me like the guy always seems to score useless goals... e.g. we end up losing. I can't help but get a tingle down my spine every time he scores now, it always seems to foreshadow a loss.

On another note I don't think the Habs played very well at all tonight. Neither did the flyers... but I wouldn't go as far as saying that the Habs deserved to win. They were lucky those bounces went in on the 5 minute penalty... I was still very unimpressed overall with the puck movement.

The guys on the first powerplay unit need to have a chat. It seems as though they don't know how to find each other anymore and how to create space. Its pretty sad actually, it's almost as they forgot how ur supposed to move on the PP. I felt like the movie Space Jam when the basketball stars lose their powers....

Anyways now I'm veering offtopic. Why is it every time Koivu has a good game we lose?