View Single Post
Old
04-29-2008, 10:19 AM
Kriss E

vCash: 500
I don't think this year's situation is similar to past ones..
We were the underdogs in the previous years, unlike this year.

Carolina winning the Cup was a total fluke, them missing the POs with pretty much the same team, twice in a row after with winning it is proof of that.

There's only 1 reason why we're down 2-1 in this serie, Martin Biron. Im not gonna say he's been amazing, but man is he lucky. I don't remember Cam Ward being that lucky. Come to think of it..the whole team is lucky.. What is it 6-7 posts already?? When we have empty netters the puck bounces over the stick or the puck goes straight into Biron's glove with him not even looking...At the same time, we score in our own net, Carey drops a puck that lands on a knee of a player on the side of the net and it goes in. They shoot without scoring and it goes in. Their shots keep getting deflected by our players..

I mean, its pretty unbelievable when you think about it..i think they had maybe 1-2 goals that were clear.

If our goalie played as good as it could, with a bit more luck swinging on our side, we'd be up 3-0 already.
We're dominating them unlike we dominated Carolina or any other team in the past..We can win when our goalie is ordinary(Game1) but when its weak, with Biron's luck, we lose.

It all comes down to goaltending, as it always does in the series.

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote